Best of Eastern Canada & USA - Summer 2021
Best Of Eastern Canada & Usa – Summer 2021
Uncover the best of Eastern Canada and USA as you explore these diverse countries in a style and manner that suits you. From delicious regional delicacies such as maple syrup on Ile d’Orleans, to the sweeping skylines of New York City, you’ll be taken aback by Canada’s beauty and the US’s revolutionary history. Top tip: Don’t forget your raincoat as you board a cruise taking you up close to the thundering phenomenon that is Niagara Falls.
- Toronto: At 18:00, you’ll meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Dinner.
- New York: This evening, your local EatWith host will delight you with a home-cooked meal and immerse you in life in NYC.
- Ottawa: After learning French-Cuisine techniques from a professional, sit down and get a taste of the cooking demonstration with a three-course Dinner with wine.
- Ile d’Orleans: Enjoy lunch at a local sugar shack on the island and learn how maple syrup is created and harvested.
- Quebec: In the evening you’ll choose from a selection of top local restaurants on a Dine-Around Evening.
- Acadia NP: The evening is saved for a delectable Highlight Dinner with your new friends, as you feast on authentic Maine lobster.
- Washington DC: Join your Travel Director and fellow guests for a Celebration Dinner and toast to new friends and fantastic memories.
- Dining Summary: 15 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L) and 6 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Ottawa: Experience a cooking demonstration by C’est Bon Cooking master chefs using Canadian staples such as Maple Sugar, Haskaps, Labrador Tea, wild flowers and other foraged and harvested, seasonal ingredients.
Top Rated Highlights
- Niagara Falls: Board your cruise and greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the falls. Browse the shops and galleries of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Kingston: See the old buildings, churches and fortifications.
- Montreal: Join a Local Expert who will guide you around Old Montreal, Mount Royal, and the iconic Notre-Dame Basilica.
- Ile d’Orleans: Visit a fifth generation liquorist to learn all about black current farming and taste various back currant products.
- Quebec: Discover more of Quebec’s unique European charm with a Local Expert. You’ll see the Latin Quarter, Plains of Abraham, City Hall and Palace Royale, plus views of Chteau Frontenac.
- Acadia NP: Take in the natural beauty of Acadia National Park, with its dramatic rocky shoreline.
- Kennebunkport: Follow the rocky Maine shoreline, and stop in picturesque Kennebunkport.
- Boston: Join your Travel Director as they guide you along the Freedom Trail, a route that leads you to 16 historically significant sites.
- New York: Visit the Top of the Rock Observation Deck with stunning views of the New York skyline.
- New York: Explore the ‘City that Never Sleeps’ with your Local Expert.
- Philadelphia: Explore Independence National Historic Park and visit the Liberty Bell with your Travel Director.
- Washington, D.C.: Immerse yourself on a sightseeing tour and view the White House, the striking Washington Monument, sprawling National Mall, the Lincoln Memorial and the World War II Memorial.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Toronto and the Thundering Falls of Niagara.
Kingston and Ottawa.
Canada's Capital to Montreal.
Montreal, the Royal Mountain.
Ile d'Orleans and the walled City of Quebec.
Quebec to Bar Harbor.
Explore Acadia National Park.
Coastal New England to Boston.
Boston, the Cradle of Liberty.
A Bite of the Big Apple.
A Manhattan Masterpiece.
Liberty in Philadelphia and D.C.
Washington, D.C. Sightseeing and Leisure Time.
Depart Washington, D.C.